Nominations for the 2020 UK Nuclear Skills Awards have launched!
- Do you employ an individual who is starting out in their career in nuclear, who has made an impact on your department/organisation? Do they regularly ‘go the extra mile’ for the business, over-achieve, and act as an excellent role model to more recent entrants, and for the industry as a whole?
- Do you employ an individual who has a passion for equality, diversity and inclusion, who has made a real difference in your organisation?
- Do you employ an individual who really takes their passion for STEM to the next level?
- Do you have a Subject Matter Expert that you simply couldn’t be without?
Why not nominate them for a UK Nuclear Skills Award?
All companies working in or with the nuclear sector are invited to put forward their nominations in the following categories.
- Business Service Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year
- Manufacturing Apprentice of the Year
- Scientific Apprentice of the Year
- Engineering Graduate of the Year
- Science Graduate of the Year
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion of the Year
- STEM Ambassador of the Year
- Subject Matter Expert of the Year
This is your opportunity to highlight and reward the outstanding performance of people in your organisation. The UK Nuclear Skills Awards are the ideal way to honour someone who has gone beyond your expectations, highlighting their achievement to their peers across industry. On a business level, success at the Skills Awards reflects your ability to nurture and develop talent, skills and the expertise required for the future of the nuclear industry in the UK.
The selected finalists for all the categories will be invited to attend the high-profile UK Nuclear Skills Awards dinner which will be held on the 12th March 2020 in Manchester. The winners of the awards will be announced at the dinner. The dinner is a collaborative event organised by NSAN and Cogent Skills.
The UK Nuclear Skills Awards dinner is a firm favourite on the nuclear event calendar and is expected to sell quickly. Early booking is encouraged via NSAN or Cogent Skills. The UK Nuclear Skills Awards is also the perfect evening to promote your organisation. A number of sponsorships are also available.
Jo Tipa, Managing Director of NSAN commented:
“The UK Nuclear Skills Awards is the nuclear industry’s skills event of the year. I would urge any interested individuals to get involved.
The Awards highlight the exceptional quality of people of all levels, who are committed to careers in the nuclear sector. The event also shines a spotlight on the vital work done by the training and education professionals working in and with the UK nuclear industry.”
Joanna Woolf, CEO of Cogent Skills added:
“Cogent Skills and NSAN are once again delighted to launch the nominations for the UK Nuclear Skills Awards, a firm fixture in the nuclear industry’s annual calendar. These fantastic Awards continue to reflect the sector’s commitment and investment in its skills base. The Awards also underpin the ambition of the Nuclear Skills Strategy Group for a diverse and inclusive workforce, and reflect the breadth of talent across the sector.”
Closing date for all applications 5pm on the 25th October 2019
For more information on applying - click here
All queries in the first instance should be forwarded to Mary Kinsella, Communications Manager, NSAN, email@example.com
Kate Hutchins, Membership and Events Manager, Cogent Skills firstname.lastname@example.org